Thursday, June 25, 2009

Futari Ecchi For Ladies



Rating: Adults
Volumes: 2 Complete

Futair Ecchi for Ladies is for Katsu Aki. Futari Ecchi For Ladies is the most sexually explicit manga that I've ever read. This is the sequel to the original Futari Ecchi, known as Manga Sutra in the US but this time it's in the point of view of Mokoto's wife, Yura. Why didn't I read the first one instead? It's goes on for 41 volumes, that's too much sex for me to handle. I heard it gets really repetitive after the the third volume. I stuck with this 2 volume mini series.

You would think a manga involving a lot of graphic sex wouldn't have anything much to it, but it does. It brings up issues about infidelity, the importance of women sexually needs, talking to children about sex and so on. I loved that there were little pie charts and surveys of real Japanese women about their love/sex lives. It's very educational and eye-opening.

score: It's not completely scanlated but I'm going to give it a score anyway 4/5

Download:

Volume 1 // mirror
Volume 2 // mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment