Monday, July 20, 2009

Nonchan To Watashi



Volumes: Oneshot

Rise and Takumi have known each other since they were little kids. Even though they still see each other, they aren't as close as they use to be. They got into a conflict about Takumi's glasses and Rise still regrets not apologizing to him about it. Takumi since has changed into a big campus playboy.

Rise gets kinda pathetic with the whole "I don't belong in his life!", are you serious? It's just a pair of glasses. Even after Takumi kisses her she still acts whiny. I don't know, I guess people are just obsessed with drama. I can't totally blame her. I have my own over dramatic moments in my life.

It's about Rise admitting learning how to admit your feelings.
I didn't like it as much as I thought I would but it isn't a bad oneshot.

Download
Nonchan To Watashi

No comments:

Post a Comment